Qualified and trained SAP for (DOT) evaluations under the (DOT) requirements of 49 CFR Part 40.281(c)(2). For FMCSA, FTA, FRA, FAA, PHMSA performing safety sensitive jobs to be drug free. The rules require Pre-Employment, Random, Post Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Return to Duty, and Follow-up testing. The rules require Pre-Employment, Random, Post Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Return to Duty, and Follow-up testing.
If your laboratory DOT drug specimen result was detected by the Medical Review Officer as being a verified positive drug test, positive-dilute, adulterated, substituted or you declined testing by refusal or failure to present, then seeing a qualified SAP will be your next step to becoming compliant with the requirements. A verified breath alcohol test with a level at or over .04 will follow the same requirements. (.02 and .039 does not require a SAP evaluation). The evaluation is face-to-face only and through a scheduled appointment.
Steps to Follow:
- Requirement to register on DOT Clearing house website: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov
- Select Mary Beaver as the SAP
- Call (940) 202-0733 for (DOT) Evaluation
- Please have DER and MRO information (name and phone number)
- Set Fee: Cash or money order payment at time of evaluation; no other payment methods accepted